Follow us on Twitter!
Many courts will have to make the hard decision of where to place a child if the custodial parent passes, if the non-custodial has yet to go on court record and admit that they are the biological parent of said child. Another way to avoid such an obstacle is to get paternity established as soon as possible.
Basically, a parent who does not have full physical custody of said child, also has no rights to that child, if they have not made it clear to the court system that they are the biological parent. In some cases a birth certificate is sufficient, but not in every case, so check with the court house appropriate for your case to be sure.

For more information and more in depth step by step instructions get Unrepresented How to Take Your Ex to Court Without Representation.


Leave a Reply.