Follow us on Twitter!
Criminal Records are also a matter of public records. If you know, or suspect that an ex or their new partner may have a criminal record and that it may help your case by presenting that record to a judge, then call your local courthouse and ask the Clerk's office for the website on public records.

You may be allowed to visit the courthouse and hop on their computer for public access as well.
For more information on building a case check out: Unrepresented.


Leave a Reply.